Sunday, November 27, 2011

LTNP

Okay okay so I've not been around much since my brother died. I don't even remember creating this blog, but since reading it it sure is bringing back memories. If I'm to be honest, no one is reading these anyway, but hey it's all good right? Another honest point...well I was kind of pissed off at spirit for a while after my brother passed cause I knew he was going to be leaving and I didn't understand why they would tell me if I couldn't do anything about it. It truly made no sense to me and I was filled with anger for a while.

Nowadays I talk to my brother often and I know he's clearly around more than I realize, but it's nice to know he wasn't mad at me when he passed. On the other hand I feel sorry for those he was mad at. I would not want to be on that end of the stick if you know what I mean.

Since my last post I've published a couple books, moved out of the city and found myself on a new level with life in general. I got my brother's voice on an EVP clear as day and that was genuinely comforting. I've started school and literally am about to graduate if I can just pass this last term off. I've got a few inventions in the works and I've been working a murder case since it occurred in 2009. Well, let me rephrase that...it's not a murder case, it's a missing person's case, but I know it's murder.

While I hope to seriously keep up this blog, I have so many going right now it's difficult for me to keep track. I will do my best though. It seems I've always something to say. To anyone who may read this....I wish you well, and for those that don't, I wish you well too. Take care.

No comments: